There are approximately 800.000 podcasts in the world.
Podcasting is experiencing a strong growth, with more than 1 billion US$ in advertising revenues forecast for 2021.
Google began indexing audio content and podcasts in 2019.
Podcasting and audio have become mainstream. According to Edison Research and Triton Digital, 62 million Americans listened to podcasts every week in 2019, compared to 19 million in 2013. Let us boost your brand’s presence with audio.
Audio and podcast optimization for SEO
Reach your potential customers with podcasting and audio. Lenseup offers SEO optimization services of your podcasts and audio files:
- Keyword research
- Optimization of the podcast title : a creative title, which must also be very clear about the real subject of your podcast, with the right keywords
- Optimize the podcast description: inclusion of keywords in your podcast description.
- Attractive and localized thumbnails
- Separate landing pages on your website, for publishing podcast episodes, in each language.
- A transcription of each episode on your website each time you release a new episode, with a link to the current episode.
- A publishing strategy on different platforms (There are several hosting companies that allow you to syndicate your podcast on platforms such as iTunes, or Google Play)
- Setting up the markup schema to get your podcast listed on Google
Improve your international visibility with multilingual podcasts
Many companies are launching podcasts in English, which opens up many opportunities for them. For example, SEO (search engine optimization) can be a significant advantage. You can also leverage the adaptation of podcasts to other languages in order to reach foreign customers if your products and services are available outside your country with LenseUp.
Multilingual video and audio solutions to target international markets
Call us now: +1 559 316 4440