64% of customers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video online
87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
59% of decision-makers prefer to watch a video rather than read a blog article.
An instructional video is a great way to show your product or service in a simple, easy-to-understand way. To increase your target audience, you need to adjust videos for foreign audiences.
When to use an explanatory video?
Explanatory videos are generally used at the top of the funnel (review phase of the purchasing process).
You can post this explanatory video on social networks, product or service pages, in a newsletter…
The video has an instant impact, and explanatory videos have a significant impact on online marketing because:
- videos provides greater opportunities for optimization
- video ensures higher retention rates
- video is easy to access and can be consumed in mobile situations
- video can be used to develop stronger emotional links
- video can increase conversion rates